Energy Performance Certificate epc

Suffolk Installers –  energy performance certificate service (E.P.C)

Energy Performance Certificate

Energy Performance Certificates (E.P.C’s) are needed whenever a property is:

If you’re selling or renting your home, you must order an E.P.C for potential buyers and tenants before you market your property.

An E.P.C contains:

An E.P.C gives a property an energy efficiency rating from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) and it is valid for 10 years.

EPC Assessor

Our E.P.C assessors cover the East Anglian region, with a professional friendly approach to book an appointment or for more info Contact us on

How to get an E.P.C

If you’re selling or renting out your home, you’ll need an E.P.C assessment.

They’ll assess your property and produce the certificate.

If you don’t get an E.P.C when you need one, you can be fined.

If you’re buying or renting then the person selling the house, the landlord or the letting agent must show you the EPC.

Buildings that don’t need an E.P.C

These include:

Our services:

Contact us if you are a commercial business wanting regular E.P.C certificates we work regularly with councils, building firms estate & letting agents providing this type of service.

Contact us if you are looking for an individual E.P.C for your home please just give us a call and we can arrange for one of our professional qualified energy assessor’s to carry out a E.P.C on your property.

Shopping Cart (0 Items)
Your cart is empty!

Subtotal: £0.00 GBP
Total: £0.00 GBP